LEASE APPLICATION AND SCHEDULING PROPERTY TOURS
Needed Documents for Tenants
Please have all adults over the age of 18 that will be living with you complete Step 1 of the client interview so that we may include them in future communications. For all tenants over the age of 18, we will need:
1) A signed lease application (Lease Application Instructions).
2) Income documentation. This can be a W2, pay-stubs, 1099 etc.
3) A full clear copy of your ID
We gather these documents in advance so that, when you make a decision to apply at a property, we have everything ready to go. Also, you will receive documents from our team that require your digital signature. These documents include a Tenant Representation Agreement which allows us to represent you exclusively as well as Information About Brokerage Services which explains how we represent you.
Your Client Portal and Scheduling a Property Tour
If you have selected "private properties" or the "either" option for your preferred property type you will soon be receiving a link to your Client Portal. In order to schedule your first property tour please select between 5 to 10 properties and contact our office or your agent as far in advance as possible to confirm availability. We will schedule a tour for the properties that are in the "Favorites" tab of your Client Portal and allow time for scheduling. You must mark the properties you would like to see as a "Favorite" by 12 pm the day prior to your appointment.
Please watch the short video below which explains how to use your Client Portal.
Your Apartment Search and Scheduling a Property Tour
If you have selected "apartments" or the "either" option for your preferred property type you will soon be receiving your custom Apartment Search built from the criteria you provided in your Client Interview. Once you have received this list, go through the options and select some of your favorites. Just send us an email with the names of those selections and we will contact the apartments to check for availability. Once we are able to confirm availability, we will send you a summarized list of all your favorite apartments that includes their pricing, available floor plans, special amenities, and any other information that we are able to obtain for you. After you've reviewed the list and made a decision on which apartment complex would like to see, you may visit their leasing office at any time that is convenient for you. You do not need to be escorted by someone from our team as their leasing staff will be able to show you around the community. Just let them know we sent you!
HOW TO COMPLETE AND SIGN YOUR LEASE APPLICATION
1. Download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/. (It is free to download.)
2. Save the blank Lease Application to your desktop. You can download a blank Lease Application from the top of this page.
3. Once saved, open the document from your desktop
• Right click on the document>Open With> Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
4. Complete each line of the application that applies to you.
5. Go to Page 3 and click the Applicant Signature field and a pop up will appear.
6. From the pop up, select “Configure Digital ID”.
7. Next select “Create a new Digital ID” and select Continue.
8. Next select “Save to File” and select Continue.
9. Enter your name and email. Select Continue.
10. Create a password to protect your Digital ID. (You will need to remember this when you sign your application.) Select Save.
11. On the next screen, your new Digital ID should be listed. Select Continue.
12. Enter your new password and select “Sign”.
13. You will be prompted to save the document again. Replace the existing file.
14. On page four, again, you'll select the Applicant Signature field and repeat the steps above to sign. You will again be promoted to save the document a final time. Replace the existing file again.
15. Send a copy of your now signed and completed lease application via email to your agent or our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.