We are looking for someone to be our Listing Coordinator for our Expired Listing and For Sale By Owner (FSBO) opportunities. You will be in charge of calling leads, scheduling appointments, maintaining our Salesforce CRM tracker, emailing prospects, and mailing out our snail mail packages every day.
Why should you apply?
We are a small but fast growing company with plenty of opportunity to advance as we get larger.
Commission based pay with a draw that provides the potential to make over $75K/year.
- Have 20 conversations per day and make 50 contacts by phone per day. You are also required to record all activity daily.
- You will be expected to deliver all email and snail mail correspondence daily for your respective territory. Weekend opportunities can be contacted on the following Monday.
- Document all client communication and build out automated follow up systems and processes through company CRMs (BombBomb, Salesforce, and Vulcan7).
- If you do not already have a Salesperson license, you should be working towards obtaining your license within 6 months of your start date. You will then be expected to become a member of the Houston Association of Realtors within one month of obtaining your license. You are expected to shadow your Team Leader on at least two listing appointments per month to get experience with these so you can eventually take over this process.
- Schedule a minimum of 8 completed listing appointments per month (avg of 2 per week) and close $15,000 of revenue per month.
- Previous professional office experience preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Tech-savvy: proficient in MS Office
- Must enjoy talking to people
- Strong phone and email communication skills
- Real estate knowledge is a bonus but not required
- Positive, professional attitude with a desire to grow personally and professionally